- Employee Values are enhanced with respect, professionalism, support, and competitive compensation. These factors contribute to the success of HSE Staffing Agency LLC.
- Client Values include the most qualified and dependable temporary staff available. Communication concerning orders, assignments, and performance is consistent, complete, and correct. Billing is timely and accurate at fair market rates.
- Service means that all orders will receive the same superior standard of service. Clients will receive regular and ongoing updates on the status of all client orders.
- Accountability means that any employee who no-calls/no-shows and fails to arrive as scheduled for a confirmed assignment will be immediately terminated and permanently placed on a no-rehire status.
- Integrity means that all assignments are made based on accurate and up-to-date availability, skill / experience-matching and with the full knowledge and consent of the HSE Staffing Agency LLC employee(s) assigned and confirmed. Ghost booking of personnel will not be tolerated under any circumstances.
- Communication is paramount in ensuring a successful assignment. Schedules and availability will be reconfirmed with each employee and client to ensure total accuracy. All shifts are reconfirmed with clients and HSE Staffing Agency LLC personnel prior to the start of each per diem shift.
- Interaction with all clients and employees will be done in a professional and polite way in all situations and interactions.
- Accreditation is supported for all clients by strictly adhering to and supporting all regulatory and accreditation requirements. Competency, compliance and evaluation information will be monitored, maintained, and documented as legally required by the client’s accreditation agency.
HSE Staffing Agency LLC provides:
Advocacy, professionalism, compassion, and cultural orientation